Food & Beverages
Foods And Beverages That Calm Your Cravings And Make You Healthy
Food & Beverages items are easily available in any nearby grocery, but we don’t generally research about the ingredients and health quotient of the food placed in the crowded stores. Therefore, it is better to buy Food& Beverages online so that you can carefully look at the ingredients and calories in each serving and get rid of the hassle of looking for your favorite items in the messy stores.
Snacks: The one which satisfies your intense cravings
The hunger bomb explodes in us normally during our evening tea breaks, which makes us look for snack items and food and beverages like store bought potato chips filled with artificial flavours and colourants. While eating these snacks may satisfy your hunger, it does spoil your health gradually, making you sick often and increasing your chances of obesity and diabetes. Why barge on the garbage food when you can gobble on the tastiest healthiest snacks available online? From healthy and nutritive bars to cereals and supplements, you can choose from a wide range of healthy ingredients incorporated in mouth-watering delicacies like chips, crackers, granola bar and fruit mix.
- Ragi chips: Ragi which is the key ingredient in the preparation of the chips is a rich source of calcium, iron and fibre and helps in lowering the cholesterol levels which in turn lower the body weight. It is a natural body coolant and is known to control diabetes
- Soya Pudina chips: Soy is known to lower the cholesterol levels, improve fertility and reduce the symptoms associated with menopause. Mint is a potential source of antioxidants and is found to be rich in nutrients like Vitamin A and Folate. It also cools the body naturally giving a fresh breath after consumption.
- Granola Bar: Filled with oats, honey, and dry fruits, granola bars are the perfect energy boosters for your exhausting working day evenings. Granola bars are known to reduce cholesterol levels aiding weight loss and are also known to prevent anemia.
- Okra Chips: Rich in fibre and low in calories, Okra chips are known to control diabetes. They are also rich in potassium, calcium and key vitamins. They are the perfect blend of tanginess and spiciness.
- Chatpata Fruit Mix:A box full of antioxidants, the chatpata fruit mix is composed of dehydrated fruits of Pineapple, Papaya, Strawberry, Apple and Black grapes completely satiating your hunger and helping you in managing weight loss.
- Quinoa Masala Puff:Rich in Beta-glucan fibre and antioxidants, Quinoa is known to lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels besides aiding in weight loss.
- Flavoured Fox Nuts:Due to their low sodium content and high potassium and magnesium content, they are known to regulate blood pressure and aid in bone health.
Preservatives and Condiments: Completely Organic
With a wide range of vegetable pickles, organic powders and flavoured organic honey, preservatives and condiments that are free of artificial ingredients promote and regulate the health. Organic pickles are traditionally made in India using vegetables or unripe fruits like mangoes, citrus fruits like gooseberry and lemons and others like ginger, garlic, tamarind and a leafy vegetable called Gongura. The pickles are prepared with utmost care to prevent spoilage. Also, south Indians traditionally mix organic food powders to rice and eat it during lunch. The organic powders are made using edible dried leaves such as curry leaves and mint leaves and also using seeds such as sesame and fenugreek. A wide range of condiments and spice flavoured honey such as Mustard honey, Litchi honey, Coriander honey, Drumstick honeyand Ajwain honey are available which are found to be highly rich in antioxidants and are also immunity boosters.
Power of Spices and Condiments
- Mustard: Rich in selenium, which is known to have anti-inflammatory properties, it also contains magnesium, which reduces the severity of asthma attacks, lowers blood pressure and helps in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Ajwain: Carom seeds are found to have anti-inflammatory properties, lowering cholesterol and blood pressure besides preventing cough.
- Coriander: It is a wonderful source of iron, magnesium, manganese and dietary fibre. It lowers cholesterol levels and stimulates insulin secretion lowering blood sugar levels.
- Ginger: It is found to have anti-inflammatory properties and used to treat morning sickness and nausea besides reducing muscle pain and soreness.
- Himalayan Salt: Himalayan pink salt is found to increase hydration, balances body pH and lowers blood pressure levels apart from preventing muscle cramping and strengthening bones
Beverages: The Essence of Fitness
Today most of the beverages are carbonated and prepared with artificial sweeteners, which when consumed in excess are found to cause ischemic stroke and dementia besides accumulating belly fat. Even Non-alcoholic beverages like coffee, when consumed in excess, are known to cause anxiety, heart palpitations and even osteoporosis. It is a healthier and safe option to switch towards food and drink online, especially tea and other natural and organic beverages like Vetiver, Kesar Badam and nannari syrups. These are traditional herbs that are found to have many medicinal properties. A wide variety of flavoured tea and Health food drinks are available in India, which has diverse benefits.
Chocolates and Confectionaries
Are you addicted to chocolates that stay piled up in the? Or is your kid always devouring on chocolates which you find as an unhealthy habit? Switch to handmade healthy chocolates and confectionaries. Various studies have proven the benefits of dark chocolate, which is found to be a rich source of antioxidants, lowering blood pressure and protecting you from the harmful rays of the sun. People generally gift chocolates and confectionaries to their kith and kin during special occasions and festivals. Start gifting them healthy natural foods such as handmade chocolates and cakes wishing for their good health. By consuming dark chocolates and granola bars instead of junk and unhealthy sweets can help improve your mental and physical health. Diabetic patients can still enjoy their bite of chocolate by buying sugar-free chocolates.
So choose the food and beverages that support your health and fitness. There are lots of healthy options available online. You just need to choose the right one for yourself!